Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There should be at least 4 days to a weekend....

"It's been a hard days night and I've been working like a dog." - The Beatles

I need more days in a weekend. Two days is entirely too few for all the stuff I need to do when I don’t have to be at work. Ideally, one of those days would always be a lovely 78 degrees and sunny. I have this to do list that never seems to run out and once I get on a roll I need to be able to stay on it. For instance, I need to clean out my dining room….again. About two years ago, I cleaned it out and got it into a useable shape. I think we used it once. In the intervening time, it has become a dumping ground for stuff….unsold model horses, left-overs from my antique booth, old school stuff, furniture that needs to be moved out to the barn, you get the picture. Vince really wants me to get this done so that we can have company over. I really want to get it done so I don’t have to walk past the destruction every day. I’ve still got two cars that need to get up to the Ford Dealership to get the recalls taken care of. One of those is the Ranger my mom and aunt use on occasion to haul trash. I am thinking I will try to drive into Aiken to pick it up tomorrow, drive all the way back across town to handle the recall, then drive it all the way back out there to the country. What a way to spend an afternoon off! I need minions to do my bidding. They can handle all the grunt work while I hang out here at work. Yes, I definately think minions are the way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment